Today, TSplus announces the new release of its all-in-one software for Remote Desktop Connections, Application Publishing, Client Generation, and much more. The TSplus 10.20 Release can now be downloaded for free. What can you expect? TSplus Development Team enumerates the multiple features that maintain TSplus as the most simple and powerful Citrix alternative.
Paris, France, April 27, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Since 2004, TSplus has been helping businesses to increase their agility with its best-in-class Web Access solutions. TSplus provides the easiest-to-install and easiest-to-use Remote Desktop solution, compatible with any Windows system, accessible from any device and with any browser. The TSplus Enterprise Edition includes a complete panel of features including Universal Printer, HTML5 client, Server Farm Manager and much more, for a fraction of Citrix price, and twice easier to implement than Windows RDS.
TSplus cares a lot about its customers’ satisfaction. That is why the Development Team is constantly working on improving your software and bringing new solutions to fill all your expectations.
Following are the changes to be noticed since the 10.10 release.
First of all, TSplus 10.20 fixes 99% of the issues noticed in the 10.10 Release:
- The TSplus Development team studied in detail the LOGON/LOGOFF process and is proud to offer great solutions to prevent, in most cases, session-related issues:
- One Single Application: the session was closing immediately after the logon when started with the Web Application portal. This is no longer an issue. Important improvements have been made to prevent this kind of bug in the future, which are detailed below in the "enhancements" description.
- RemoteApp Client: For several months, clients have encountered issues with this feature. The behavior of the RemoteApp has been revised to avoid this.
- Web Application Panel: there were logon/logoff/disconnect/reconnect/capture issues. It is fixed now.
Then, few minor but disturbing issues have been corrected:
- The AdminTool has also been reviewed, in order to avoid errors on undeclared variables.
- The Farm Manager was not displaying the real RDP port of the Application Servers; it is now working well.
Then, TSplus 10.20 Release brings even greater enhancements:
- As mentioned above, the Development Team has worked hard to find a durable solution for ensuring the perfect behavior of TSplus when used with one single application: the logon program has been strengthened to warrant a fallback solution if the single application that is supposed to start fails to do so. Instead of logoff, the software will start the Taskbar (RemoteApp) or a full desktop (RDP mode). No more blinking, logoff/logon, disconnect/reconnect issues.
Universal Printer and Printing feature: please note that from now on, TSplus will use a new version for the Universal Printer driver. This new release enables an Administrator to change the paper format (A4 or Letter) and to scale the document (and fit the format) even when the margins are narrow. Last but not least, it gives him the option to add some printer setting features.
- 1) In case of Update Release, it does NOT install automatically the new driver, in order to avoid a regression for existing customers. However, the new UP setup program is available and can be used for users who would have issues with their old UP driver.
- 2) In case of new Setup, it is always the new UP driver which is installed. In addition, Sumatra is retained as the local PDF reader, in order to allow users who don't have Acrobat or Foxit to keep printing on any PC.
- The HTML5 code has been enhanced for a richer user experience: it is now handling the time zone redirection, including the Summer/Winter time. TSplus 10.20 also includes a new option: it enables the Administrators to add a special command line in the URL box, to easily implement any change on the settings.js values. The option to use Shift Function keys has been added, too. Regarding files transfer, any client using the Web Portal or the RemoteApp will be able to directly download files from server to client by copying any files into the webfile folder, exactly as if he was using a full Remote Desktop.
- Client Generator: For many years, the settings stored on the user PC/RDP folder were not changing if a new generated client was using the name of an old one. TSplus 10.20 changes this situation and adds an option to enforce the new settings even in this case.
- CPU usage: TSplus 10.20 generalizes the use of Windows API to shrink the CPU usage of the programs, eliminating in the process any session-related issue (closing).
TSplus 10.20 makes all of this possible.
TSplus 10.20 is a major release, and we recommend you download and apply the Update Release, for an optimal experience.
For more information, visit www.terminalserviceplus.com
About TSplus Software:
TSplus International worked over a decade to build the best Citrix alternative and its team is at the top of its game. TSplus has developed worldwide class solutions to web-enable any Windows application. TSplus offers the most advanced solutions for Cloud Computing, Web Portal and Application Publishing services. Their global solutions range from multinational to SMBs. From HR to Finance or IT, see how quickly you can web enable instantly your Windows apps for collaborating, connecting, and increasing productivity.
For additional information, visit http://terminalserviceplus.com or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org — we will be pleased to answer you.
Source: TSplus International